*** Full Time / Part Time seasonal positions available. ***
Our Lift operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our 9 - chair lifts as well as providing friendly and helpful service to our guests.
This is an hourly position and reports to the lift supervisor and manager. First shifts range from 7:30am to 3:30pm.Second shifts range from 3:30 - closing. Weekends and holidays are required. Non-holiday periods 8:00am to 4:00pm. Typically this position begins in late November and ends the beginning of April- weather permitting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guests.
- Check tickets.
- Assist guests with general resort information.
- Accurately complete all shift required paperwork.
- Knowledge of loading and unloading procedures for all lifts.
- Assist guests as they load and unload the chairlift.
- Direct guests to the proper position for loading the lift.
- Ensure all guest boarding lifts have safety straps and not exhibiting behavior that may jeopardize their safety or other guests.
- Understand he mechanical operating aspects of the chairlift.
- Maintain unloading ramps ensuring sufficient snow at proper depths and ensure they are properly groomed.
- Maintain lift corrals perform other duties as requested by manager or supervisor.
- Understands the functions and use of the Yuma Tablet correctly to facilitate opening and closing the gates.
- Understands the functions and use of the Hand Held guns.
- Full knowledge of all ticket types.Instructs proper placement of RFID tickets on guests.
- Fully understands the Fraudulent Pass Procedure.
- Communicates well with Ticketing Staff.
- 18 or over.
- Available weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work standing up for extended periods of time and withstand extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to work with a variety of people
- Punctual and prepared to perform work duties
- Safety and conscious oriented
- Must have strong communication skills and a desire to work with the public
- Customer and guest service oriented
For the health and comfort of our guests, and in order to comply with Company Policy No. 3.4, the position of lift attendant/operator/supervisor is a non-tobacco product use position. Employees hired for this position may not use tobacco products while on duty or while on break in the lift areas.
JOB CODE: 4021-230