Access Point is looking for an enthusiastic SQL Data Warehouse Developer- Remote to join our data analytics and reporting team.
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
We are always looking for people inspired to help us in our mission. If you are someone who wants to change the lives of patients, drive success for our partners and be part of a team driven to improve care, see what opportunities we have for you.
Access Point is looking for an enthusiastic SQL/Data warehouse developer to join our data analytics and reporting team. They will be responsible for ensuring our data is in sync between systems, up to date, performance of databases, overall data management and analysis of data
· Research, analyze, support, and implement database solutions and changes for the data warehouse
· Gather business requirements and functional specifications
· Transform complex customer business requirements into effective, efficient, and maintainable solutions
· Modify data warehouse processes and objects as necessary to include best practice standards
· Design, implement and maintain ETL processes from multiple data sources
· Monitor production jobs and resolve any issues
· Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders
· Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database creating a data dictionary
· Develop, implement and optimize Stored Procedures
· Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvement
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities\:
· Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical) and in a wide range of settings
· Demonstrated knowledge and expertise working within Microsoft development stack including Microsoft Azure
· Advanced database architecture design, data transformations, SQL, stored procedures, etc.
· Previously demonstrated experience building and maintaining data warehouses
· Demonstrates continued personal and professional development
· Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment
Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, paid time off, employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision.
Lifepoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Programming or equivalent
- · 7+ years of SQL development experience