Account Executive – Digital Marketing Sales
About the job
As a Sales Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, YouTube, OTT/CTV. Target Display, Websites, Live chat, newspaper, and much more to deliver more relevant messages to local consumers with a suite of marketing automation, channel campaign management, CRM, and insight tools.
Bring your talent and we'll equip you with exceptional sales tools, technology, and world-class products. With opportunities for training and continued learning, you will have the tools and skills to succeed in your new role. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and build something that unites local businesses and the world of Martech.
What We're Looking For...
- A sales professional with 2 or more years of digital marketing sales experience who builds trust and likes to share in your client's success
- Experienced B2B hunter with digital/advertising sales experience and local market connections
- Well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking and a successful track record to back it up
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience in key marketing solutions such as Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Reputation Management, Streaming or Programmatic and OTT, and more.
What's In It For You…
- Competitive salary coupled with uncapped commissions
- Fast-paced industry that keeps it exciting
- Award-winning products and services that give you the confidence you can deliver for our client
- A great work environment
- Full benefit package options including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & more
- Unlimited Vacation Days subject to performance
- Monthly business expenses
If you’re talented, driven, creative, and love local businesses as much as we do -- let's talk! Send us your application today so you too can be part of our success story.
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $34,000 and $80,500. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.’s Recruitment Department at Recruit@gannett.com.