We’re looking for experienced Account Executives to drive new business sales to the next level within our organization. This is a high-visibility, high-impact, client-facing role, responsible for meeting/exceeding sales goals and building upon our already robust pipeline to match prospective clients with services that will best match their goals and drive results. Ideal candidates have a passion and drive to generate results and are action-oriented individuals who can align others with their vision and lead them toward success.
Account Executives are strategic thinkers who are capable of translating complex business goals into creative plans that fit each client’s unique needs. They can see projects from every angle, from creating and selling through our strategy and implementation plan to scoping and appropriately pricing proposals.
At this time, we can only consider applicants with authorization to work in the United States on a permanent, full-time basis; unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
What You’ll Do:
- Outreach, in-person and online meetings, building proposals, and closing deals
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the sales process
- Learn your client's business and match that with a deep understanding of Nuvolum’s services to make the best recommendations
- Consistently deliver high-quality prospecting through email & phone outreach
- Craft proposals that showcase both your analytical and strategic sales abilities
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team Work hand-in-hand with the Directors of Account Management and Implementation to ensure seamless hand-off between departments post-sale
Ideal candidates will have ALL of the following:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in new business development or sales
- Proven, in-depth expertise in growing sales pipelines with innovation and ingenuity as persistent foundations of its success
- Outstanding track record of exceeding revenue and growth goals
- A self-starter who brings energy and drive every day and wants to attack a huge total addressable market for the company
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills due to managing multiple opportunities at any given time CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to work in an interactive environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Work with a strong sense of urgency in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
About Our Culture
Nuvolum combines innovative, data-driven strategy with advanced execution to help our clients grow their businesses and brand. We bring new ideas to our clients across the United States, Canada, and Australia, allowing them to exceed their goals and set themselves apart from their competitors in a profound and demonstratively superior way.
Our full-service, integrated marketing and PR firm takes pride in everything we do. Our diverse and talented team is inspired to bring ideas forward, keep learning, and provide continuous mutual support. We champion each other’s successes and lean in when challenges need solving. We foster a team atmosphere and a friendly environment, so every member can rise to the occasion and exceed our clients’ expectations.
This position is located in San Francisco with the potential to work occasionally remote from the larger San Francisco Bay Area. At this time, we can only consider applicants with authorization to work in the United States on a permanent, full-time basis. We cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time.