Job Description - Account Manager
Granite Hills Group (GHG) is the newly named landscaping company formed in 2021 by the merger of several family-owned landscaping companies based in Charlotte, NC, Raleigh-Durham, NC and Greenville-Spartanburg, SC. This partnership is the platform from which GHG will become the dominant commercial landscape company in the Carolinas while retaining the culture of a family-owned business. Each branch has a landscape construction division and maintenance division and as such provides turnkey landscaping services from project groundbreaking through ongoing maintenance
The Account Manager is the main point of contact for our clients and assists the branch production team in obtaining high quality landscape services. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue, profitability, and contract renewal goals through the delivery of outstanding service and strong client relationships while continuing to grow the branch's book of business through new sales/business development.
Client Service and Retention
· Drive customer satisfaction and retention by understanding the individual needs of our customers
· Provide excellent service and communication in a constructive, courteous manner with a focus on problem solving
· Promote high standards for customer service, safety, and company culture and core values in a positive team environment
· Provide organizational management, leadership and communication between client and production team in a timely fashion and work cooperatively to find delivery solutions
· Maintain Landscape Quality Audit process in conjunction with Production Manager to identify property maintenance needs and enhancement opportunities
· Create client proposals, contracts, and recommendations and estimates that are designed to meet each client’s objectives are accurately and appropriately prices
New Business Development
· Identify new business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining business relationships with existing customers
· Actively prospect for potential clients and pursue new business relationships
· Participate in, organize, and lead networking events to foster relationships with potential and existing customers as both a leader in the industry and a representative of LandCare
Behaviors and Motivations
· Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
· Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
· Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
· Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
· Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
· Goal-Oriented: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
· Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
· Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
· Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
WHY APPLY FOR THE POSITION?
- Earn a competitive base pay from day one.
- Career advancement opportunities for people with strong work ethic, great attitudes, and aptitudes.
- Eligibility to participate in a bonus program based on performance.
- 401K with 4% automatically vested company match.
- Generous PTO
- Company paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage options are available.
- Sign-on bonus based on experience
- Room for growth.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Granite Hills Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durham, NC 27703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Edit jobPendingDetailsViews: UnavailableCandidates: 0 totalAdd a candidateBudgetTotal spend: Sponsor jobPromote this job for more candidates: