Palo Alto, CA
* Manage a project pipeline of short, medium, and long-term opportunities spanning multiple markets, project types, and channel partners
* Supporting large projects for electric utilities (wind/solar farms) with deal sizes of 50-500 million in size
* Recruit, develop and manage multiple strategic channel partner relationships
* Lead the sales cycle, including project development management, contract negotiation and closing a targeted product volume and/or revenue each year (quota bearing)
* Provide reporting to management as and when required
Generate quotes and supply customers with high quality project proposal
Skills and Requirements
* 3+ minimum years of experience B2B enterprise sales experience in battery energy storage, renewables (solar/wind), etc.
* Experience in sales or business development (customer-facing) and channel sales in particular
* Hands-on contract negotiation experience in energy storage or renewables Plusses:
* Working knowledge of battery systems, renewable power, and grid markets'''
We are a company committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments where people can bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that believes everyone matters. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic factors, age, disability, protected veteran status, military oruniformed service member status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, andordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@insightglobal.com.'''