Do you love working with numbers?
Service franchise specializing in fire and water damage cleanup and restoration is looking for a full time Accountant that is proficient in QuickBooks Online. This position entails all of QuickBooks Online data entry: A/P, reconciliations, etc.. The ideal candidate will be proficient in QBO, Microsoft Suites, and easily adapt to new software programs. The Accountant position mandates an organized, strategic planning, and focused individual. This is a mandatory in office position.
Bookkeeper manages QuickBooks Online, all financial related business tasks of multiple inter-acting companies.
· Maintain accurate records in QuickBooks Online
· Create/manage financial reports and perform analysis
· Monitor and maintain fixed assets records/documents
· Maintain tax, insurance, and compliance requirements
· Maintain vendors, resources, and subcontractors
· Complete accounts payable activities
· Prepare and maintain cash management reports
· Utilize and maintain solid organizational skills
· Competitive compensation
· Unlimited resources for training
· Earned well days
· Health insurance availability
· 5+ year(s) of office accounting working with multiple inter-acting companies
· Solid organization and planning capabilities, strong attention to detail
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, consistently courteous and professional
· Very self-motivated and goal-oriented with ability to multitask
· Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and QuickBooks
· Experience in customer service industry environment, a plus
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law