Accounts Payable Processor
Who are we looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The AGCO Finance Division has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Clerk to join its team in delivering extraordinary results at the Batavia, IL Parts Distribution Center. The Batavia PDC is the master distribution center for North America operating around the clock to serve internal and external customers on a global scale. This is a role with growth potential and developmental opportunities.
This candidate will ensure assigned vendors are paid accurately and on time. The AP Processor will perform various accounting tasks including reconciliation of vendor statements and account analysis. The AP Processor must adhere to established accounting policies and procedures. The AP Processor works within a team, and provides support to team members as needed.
What you will do:
- Matches source documents and enters invoices into Payables system
- Works with Purchasing, Procurement and/or Vendor to resolve discrepancies between PO, receipts and invoice
- Ensures appropriate approvals are obtained in accordance with approval levels
- Scan invoices into the document management system, and validates the information is indexed correctly
- Reconciles Company payable records with vendor statements
- Performs other clerical functions as needed
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or GED
A plus if you have:
- Some college courses in accounting/bookkeeping
- 2-5 years prior accounts payable or bookkeeping experience
- SAP experience a plus
- Accurate and fast keyboarding skills
- Strong math and reasoning skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Good organization skills, ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Clear, effective communicator, both through email and on the phone
- Available to work extended hours if needed
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.