The Care Team The care you deserve and the support you need.
Come join our growing team! The Care Team Home Health and Hospice is looking for an Accounts Payable Lead in Farmington Hills, MI. Primary hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.We specialize in providing Home Care and Hospice in the home and facilities. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply today. A member of the recruiting team will be in contact with you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. At the Care Team we offer:
- Engaging Company Culture
- Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Growth from within through training, supportive leadership, and collaboration with the best of the best in your field
- Independence, Autonomy, and Flexibility!
- Innovation and industry-leading systems and technology
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Accounts Payable Lead is a working lead with one AP clerk reporting to this role. This lead will be in the details of all aspects of accounts payable. The lead is responsible for: analyzing and processing complex accounts payable transactions. Interaction with vendor and procurement; assisting clerical staff with issue resolution; coaching clerical staff on approvals and invoice status. Coaches and mentors accounts payable team. Ensures we are paying invoices per company guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Additionally, the Accounts Payable Lead
- Processes Invoices and issues payments via check, ACH and wire.
- Reviews the most complex invoices for all pertinent information such as quantity, description, unit price, freight, and payment terms. Ensures proper approvals are obtained
- Determines general ledger and department coding.
- Assigns, directs work and coaches staff. Schedules and organizes work assignments.
- Ensures work is performed accurately and efficiently.
- Assists in developing procedures and policies, testing system enhancements and implementation.
- Researches the most complex problem accounts.
- Contacts vendors to resolve account discrepancies.
- Maintains all vendor records, including W9s, remit addresses, account codes and payment terms.
- Assist the Controller and perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payables transactions