Provide secretarial and administrative support of a moderately complex and confidential nature.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer incoming telephone calls and greet on-site visitors in a professional manner; assist caller by answering questions or directing call through to appropriate person
2. Perform general administrative and clerical duties
3. Schedule and organize meetings, conference calls, business travel, conferences and team activities
4. Distribute and/or send mail/packages
5. Assist and communicate with various departments
6. Submit business expenses and payroll as needed
7. Track operations information
8. Order, organize, and maintain office supplies and equipment
9. Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
1. Handle confidential and non-routine information, explain policies and know how to appropriately use discretion
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel including executive management.
3. Demonstrated strong interpersonal, problem solving and relationship building skills
4. Ability to prioritize and multi-task while applying attention to detail
5. Process and Systems oriented
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environmental, process work rapidly, set priorities, work under pressure and follow through with assigned tasks
7. Technology savvy; knowledgeable about modern technology, proficient in Microsoft Office
8. Ability to perform basic math
1. Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
2. Minimum 5 years Administrative Assistant experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Talking, Hearing, Seeing, Standing, Sitting, Walking and Fingering
2. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work.)
3. The worker may be subjected to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
Salary Range: $21.00-$23.50 per hour (commensurate with experience)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all essential job functions, knowledge, skills, abilities, efforts, and physical or working conditions associated with a position.
We thank all individuals for their interest in Synagro however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.