CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Dakota Agronomy Partners LLC. has an exciting opportunity. We are looking for an Agronomy Sales Manager. You will plan and direct the sales and marketing of the organization’s Agronomy products and services offered by the cooperative to area producers through a team effort. Position will be based in Minot, ND, with possible flexibility.
**Relocation package available to those candidates that meet qualifications for our relocation program.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current & new product concepts; provide feedback for future product development.
- Engage the sales team by way of CRM implementation and Professional development by way of Action Selling.
- Ensure pricing is consistent across all locations within the division.
- Ensure sales team is promoting predetermined programs to offer the best returns for both the patron and business.
- Establish and attain annual sales goals of assigned business or products.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with key industry and strategic community partners.
- Ongoing communication with Management & Sales staff to monitor competitive products and marketing activities.
- Oversee the ongoing training and development of the sales team on programs, pricing and overall strategy.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities as well as communication of sales programs, incentives and purchase options.
- Understand what margins are needed to achieve budget, take corrective action when needed to ensure marketing objectives support the achievement of designated budgets.
- Work with producers to earn new business and manage assigned key accounts.
- Evaluate new potential products and present findings and results.
- Identifies and provides sales support and data needs.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, and/or Sales Business Operations
- Prior leadership experience with progressively advancing level of leadership responsibilities
- Previous experience leading a sales team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.