Assistant Project Manager, Renewable Project Management - R05913-4121
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more
information, please see:
https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/11053732 Invenergy drives
innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience
and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our
customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage
solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future.
We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As an Assistant Project Manager (APM), Renewable Project Management, you
will support planning, building and delivering utility-scale wind and
solar energy projects from advanced development and permitting to
engineering, procurement and construction to commercial operation and
project turnover to the operations customer.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to prepare, negotiate and manage
consulting, supply and construction contracts.
- Assist development team with site layout, micro-siting and civil and
electrical design of projects.
- Manage construction permitting activities and ensure that all
required construction permits have been obtained.
- Develop and update project schedules and budgets consistent with
- Provide technical support for project financing and due diligence
- Coordinate with construction site team to ensure construction
activities conform with project design, specifications and schedule.
- Support coordination of development and construction efforts for
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-2+ years of progressive project management experience.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of projects in accordance
with contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership and communication
skills which extend across several organizational and management
- Demonstrated ability in leadership of multi-disciplined teams of
engineers and outside consultants.
- Experience in development and execution of complex project schedules
utilizing MS Project or similar scheduling tool.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Master\'s Degree in Engineering or Business is a plus.
- Power industry, renewable energy industry experience preferred.
Specific experience in wind and solar project development a plus.
- Construction field experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish, French) a plus.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other
things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.