Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is the dynamic force behind 20+ health, beauty, and pet care brands that generate over $1 billion in revenue annually. With our passionate employee-owners and unwavering commitment to creating top-notch products, we're revolutionizing the direct-to-consumer market and empowering individuals to live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A(n): Associate Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for optimizing media buys across multiple traffic sources such as native and paid social. They will create online sales funnels in Salesforce, compile results from A/B tests, and work closely with colleagues across multiple departments to drive front end sales.
Location: Woodland Hills, Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Optimize and grow media buys such as bid adjustments, budgeting, creative testing and data reporting on all our available traffic sources including but limited to Taboola, Outbrain, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Create online sales funnels in SalesForce CRM through record creation and management.
- Compile results from A/B tests and recommended actions or mitigations. Implement and monitor results of A/B and landing page testing.
- Work closely with colleagues across multiple departments, including: Marketing, Video Editing, IT, and Design to drive front end sales.
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports and perform optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Participate in development and management of effective customer acquisition funnels and buys under the supervision of the Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Develop and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Creative thinking; excellent organization skills and high attention to detail; and the ability to build strong relationships and exercise excellent follow-up
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Work efficiently within a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Must have a robust willingness to learn, support, and actively participate in the growth of the business
- Capable of working rapidly under pressure, individually and in team settings, and possesses a lust for the
unending demands of the advertising world.
- Passion for the digital media space in health & wellness, personal development, and everything in between
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 0-1 year digital marketing experience with basic familiarity in acquisition marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2+ years digital marketing experience with familiarity in acquisition marketing
- 1 year+ experience managing and optimizing an ecommerce website (coding experience not required)
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms
- Familiarity in online direct-to-consumer marketing
- Familiarity working in SalesForce CRM
- Familiarity with A/B Testing
- Familiarity with HTML/CCS & Adobe Premiere
- Basic experience in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
$53,100-$70,900, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.