This position provides support to the Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MSIC) at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville AL. The position is part of a software verification and validation (V&V) team for integrated threat modeling and simulation (M&S), particularly in the area of tool development for automated testing. Duties include:
- Developing and maintaining software for use with automated testing of multiple threat models in a single simulation using Jenkins open-source software, including:
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines for threat model tests
- Creating and maintaining Python code which validates experiment results and generates graphs, plots, and error reports
- Creating and maintaining Windows batch and Linux shell scripts
- SCM using git/GitLab
- Data analysis of force-on-force experiment results
- Creating tools for parsing and analyzing test results from previous Jenkins runs.
- Understanding M&S concepts and integrated threat modeling.
- Performing V&V scenario creation, testing, and analysis of integrated threat models.
- Producing V&V test plans and reports.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.