Bilingual Account Manager - Digital Marketing (Hybrid Position - work from home and in office)
**First-Year On-Target Earnings: $58,000 - $68,000**
As a Digital Account Manager at Hibu you will be a trusted advisor for small business across America. You will strategize with your clients for marketing opportunities that will help their business grow and succeed.
We are searching for dynamic, fearless, motivated sales professionals who thrive on building solid client relationships.
An incredible opportunity for someone looking to excel!
Do you live and breathe through your smartphone and tablet? Are you tuned in to the latest in online marketing trends? Do you anxiously await the next new tech product to be launched? As an account manager you will have the ability to capitalize on these interests and you are generously rewarded for meeting and exceeding your sales objectives!
- Maintain and grow your book of current digital clients
- Become a digital expert, recommending what your clients need to compete & win in their local marketplace
- Deliver effective sales presentations with passion
- Study to become an expert in all Hibu products, solutions and systems
- Follow up with clients to build a trusted advisor relationship
- Sell in a highly productive and competitive environment achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Be comfortable with a fast pace and ever evolving solutions
- Do the right thing for your clients
- Innate ability to explain digital concepts related to websites and search marketing
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, ability to work in a commission driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined
- A strong ability to develop solutions and creatively strategize on behalf of clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, internet savvy and a strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Successful completion of a background check
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- A culture built around teamwork, continuing education, friendly competition and fun!
- Team building activities and recognition
- Paid training program that will help prepare you for success
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
- Yearly all-expense paid trip awarded to top performers
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions,
perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do
what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial
culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a better, smarter,
rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
If you are looking for a company that supports their employees, provides the tools necessary to be successful, has an aggressive performance based compensation plan, consistently stays on top of industry changes, and has a great culture, then we want to hear from you! Apply today for more information!
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people working to improve communities across the country. Joining our team means not only working in a fun environment with smart people, but also being able to take advantage of our competitive compensation, ongoing training, incentives, and generous benefits package.
Learn more about the Hibu culture here: Culture at Hibu
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability