You must fit one of the following profiles:
- A current Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy Engineering Program student, with at least one full year remaining, who either resides in Australia or is a native-born Australian, and is also a Social Media Guru;
- A retired or semi-retired VISIONARY Renewable Energy executive who is held in high esteem in your region of the world and wants to get back into the game in a very productive and exciting way through participation on the board.
Admission is limited only to individuals who are NOT currently working on a permanent full-time basis, are financially independent - at least for the time being - and are not searching for a part- or full-time job to make ends meet, and do not have or anticipate any sort of immediate and short-term financial constraints. Please note that this position is not a substitute for a permanent part- or full-time job for individuals who are dealing with ordinary bread and butter issues and need to immediately secure gainful part- or full-time employment -- and nor can anyone be considered for this position if he/she is currently searching for a full-time job. Please do NOT apply if you do not meet the foregoing requirements. As well, we require the following:
- Above all else, strong moral and ethical values and an Oustanding WORK ETHIC!
- A passion for all things Social Media and Virtual Organizations
- Sufficient time to devote to all board activities
- An extensive and impressive Circle of Influence in business, academia, and government
- Willingness to learn how to operate and manage, under minimal guidance and supervision, in a 100% virtual organization environment
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment
- Excellent written and oral communication, research, and writing skills
- Willingness to be a Team Player and function within the constraints of tight deadlines
- , additional language proficiencies (French, Chinese, etc.) are a big plus
- A U.S. government clearance or private sector equivalent is preferred, however, it is not absolutely required. The ability to obtain a VOMI top secret clearance, if or when requested, is however required.
- STRONG references
This is a full-time UNPAID Global-Virtual Volunteer position. This position is available on an "interim 6-month appointment" basis, subject to renewal over a maximum period of six 6-month terms, and pending the outcome of our semi-annual election and official appointment in accordance with the charter of the VOMI Global Think Tank and Advisory Board board. Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs who have successfully completed one full year of service (or 2 consecutive, full 6-month terms) will receive, as a small token of our appreciation and in addition to all board member benefits listed below, a Meritorious Service Award of USD $100,000 cash on their anniversary date, subject to meeting all other award requirements.
Board Member Benefits:
All active board members are eligible to receive significant VOMI equity grants and other forms of performance-based compensation; consideration for appointment to the corporate VOMI Board of Directors; and other high-value company benefits.
Membership Highlights: As a member of the board, you will have a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with a very elite group of virtual organization thought leaders and strong supporters, and the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline; as well as gain a front row seat at the forefront of the latest virtual organization management developments at VOMI.
For Additional Information
Click here for a Grand Overview of VOMI Global Think and Advisory Board. View the VOMI Global Think Tank and Advisory Board.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume along with a cover letter stating your reasons for wanting to be a Board member to Chairman Pierre Coupet. :: Women are also very much encouraged to apply.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997.
ABOUT VOR: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR), a newly formed division of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) whose precursor dates back to 1981, is the world's leading and only virtual organization recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and recruitment of senior executives and mid-level professionals who are able to adapt and thrive - and Lead - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment :: http://www.virtualorganizationrecruiter.com
ABOUT VOMI VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION ACADEMY: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, a newly formed division of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), is the world's leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: http://www.virtualorganizationacademy.com
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs