About the Company
Take risks. Disrupt. Make an impact. These are the core philosophies on which the foundation of Enexor is built. Enexor BioEnergy is an early-stage company located in Franklin, TN, a suburb of Nashville. We manufacture a unique new technology that converts organic waste, plastic, and biomass into clean, on-site electric and thermal energy for commercial, industrial, institutional, and mini-grid applications. Enexor seeks highly motivated, hardworking, intelligent, and team-oriented people to join its rapidly expanding organization.
We are looking for new/recent graduates who are highly talented Business Development Analysts to support our growth and market expansion efforts by providing valuable insights and analysis. As a Business Analyst, you play a pivotal role in driving Enexor's mission to create sustainable energy solutions. By harnessing your skills, you have the opportunity to create significant value and contribute to the success of Enexor BioEnergy.
As a Business Development Analyst, you are at the forefront of our market expansion efforts, conducting in-depth financial and marketing analyses to support decision-making. Your responsibilities will include preparing economic analyses, conducting market research, crafting presentations, structuring business contracts, and more. You will leverage your proficiency in Excel and other platforms to develop tools that enhance team efficiency and optimize company performance. By translating data into actionable insights, you will drive strategic initiatives and shape the future of our organization.
The ideal candidate is a detailed planner, an excellent communicator, and says yes to new challenges and responsibilities. You will work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment where taking calculated risks is encouraged to achieve remarkable outcomes. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside a remarkable team of outside-the-box thinkers, natural problem solvers, and intuitive collaborators passionate about making an impact.
- Prepare financial analyses for distributed waste-to-energy and carbon conversion systems.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in the renewable energy sector.
- Conduct market research and analysis to support business development efforts.
- Develop and refine Office-based tools to improve team and company performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, execute, and evaluate business strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations communicating business development plans and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in structuring, negotiating, and closing deals with clients and investors.
- Monitor and track industry trends to stay informed and adjust strategies as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering, environmental science, or a related field.
- Proven analytical abilities. Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Short-term international travel may be required.
- Potential early-stage equity ownership opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend (QSEHRA)