The company is a solar integrator focused on commercial buildings, multi-family units and EV charging. In this role you would be pursuing Builders, Developers, Architects, and Engineers integrating solar onto their buildings.
This executive will embark on an exceptional journey, entrusted with the unique opportunity to inherit and swiftly cultivate a highly profitable pipeline of prospects, centered around accounts that present recurring business prospects. With the backing of our comprehensive training and proficient support team, the selected candidate will engage with potential clients, deliver compelling proposals, and collaborate with the contracts team to effectively finalize agreements for Solar Photovoltaic (PV), Energy Storage, Solar Thermal, and EV Charging projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Build long-lasting relationships with Builders, Developers, Architects, and Engineers.
· Consistent travel to maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
· Perform Lunch & Learns to educate new and existing clients.
· Attend industry networking events.
· Leverage automated tools for estimate requests and proposal creation.
· Quickly build a pipeline of high probability-close opportunities.
· Utilize CRM software and full software stack to manage all sales and project activities.
· Attend workshops, seminars and other training.
· Work with Operations to maximize customer experience.
· Communicate effectively with clients, management and Operations team.
· Join and be active participants in industry organizations & associations.
· Leverage in-house design team to lock-in new construction opportunities at an early stage.
· Comfort with continuous travel and face to face meetings.
· General construction, new construction, general plumbing, or engineering industry experience.
· 3 years of business development experience.
· Strong negotiation skills & Proven sales ability.
· High-level (effective) communications skills (written & verbal)
· Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate business goals.
· Proficiency with electronic report submission.
· Intermediate computer skills – proficiency with MS office suite (mainly Excel)
· Proficiency with putting together power point presentations.
· Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to prove legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
· Experience with Salesforce CRM.
· Previous experience conducting presentations in front of large groups.
· Solar industry experience preferred but not required.
· College Degree preferred but not required for consideration, or equivalent work experience.
COMPENSATION AN BENEFITS
· $125K-$140K plus uncapped commissions