Gleason Johndrow Landscaping, Inc. is now a part of Yellowstone Landscape!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a sales professional for our Springfield, MA Market. As a Business Development Manager, you will play an instrumental role in the connection between Yellowstone Landscape and our prospective clients — listening, consulting and building lasting relationships.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
What you'll do:
• Conduct market research on prospects by developing and maintaining reliable sources for economic and market information for a specific region.
• Utilize community and industry networks and prepare regular internal updates for business planning purposes.
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to track all data and information.
• Cultivate relationships with prospects to create leads and possibilities for new business, prioritizing opportunities to pursue in accordance with the company's market focus.
• Generate field measurement estimates and take-offs.
• Collaborate with clients to determine the appropriate service frequencies and specifications that will meet expectations.
• Develop contracts and review proposals with the Sales Manager and resolve any issues that may arise.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Turfgrass or related major is a plus. Associate degree or relevant experience will also be considered.
• Ability to comfortably have conversations with clients; people of all backgrounds.
Why join Yellowstone?
• Competitive pay; paid weekly
• Full group benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
• Aggressive incentive plan
• Industry leading safety programs
• Company provided work shirts and safety gear
• Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
• High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
• Opportunity to advance within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
• A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping