Are you experienced and passionate about client service in a digital marketing agency environment?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced organization, leading client relationships, and delivering top-shelf marketing services? If you are nodding your head, consider joining our team.
New Perspective is searching for a self-motivated, curious, results-driven individual who consistently seeks to drive client success and happiness. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, strategic, and able to manage multiple client accounts.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, Client Success Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for all client communication, ensuring that clients are kept up to date on projects and campaign activity and have perceptions of project/campaign progress properly managed. Client Success Managers (CSM) will provide a lead role for client project coordination including internal and external resources, reporting on progress, and achieving client goals. CSMs lead relationships and achievements with important clients.
In order to be successful, you should have working experience with one or more of the following digital channels:
- Content Marketing
- Paid Search/Paid Social
- Social Media
And you should enjoy things like:
- Building and giving presentations
- Building strategic digital marketing game plans for clients
- Listening and translating client feedback into actionable next steps
- Working alongside subject matter experts to deliver work that you’re proud of
In this role you will:
- Consult with HubSpot customers on inbound marketing methodologies, business processes, and product usage
- Strategize and manage digital marketing campaigns for a number of clients
- Facilitate and lead regular client and internal meetings to develop and maintain project timelines and strategy
- Be responsible for planning and coordinating client scope, timeline and budget
- Use clear verbal and written communications both in-person and through project tools to keep clients and internal project stakeholders well informed
Education and other requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in an agency is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot & Google Analytics is a plus
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
- This is a remote position
- Salary commensurate with experience + performance incentives
- 401K plan with Company match
- Medical insurance with agency contribution
- Flexible spending account
- Short term disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Office closed from Christmas to New Year
This position is remote. Candidates must live in the Eastern or Central USA time zones.
New Perspective is headquartered in Worcester, MA