Resolute performance Iron is a specialty steel contractor seeking a Concrete Carpenter to assist with projects throughout Arizona. This position requires the ability to travel. The majority of our work is in the steel construction industry and solar energy construction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work quickly, productively, and safely without error and consistently meet production goals as set forth by the Foreman, Superintendent, or Project Manager
- Consistently produce quality workmanship as judged by Company standards
- Comply with all company safety and personnel policies
- Alter, repair, and construct a variety of building structures such as walls, partitions, doorways, window casings, stairways, and roofs.
- Build and install concrete forms
- Flat work, saw cutting, and concrete finishing
- Uphold safety as the most important goal of our company. Support our goal of achieving zero accidents.
- Ability to read structural plans and design documents
- Understanding of steel and solar projects preferred
- Understanding of design/build concepts
- Must be willing to travel to job sites
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry 80 lbs.
- Must be able to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, lift overhead, work at heights, walk/work in rough terrain in order to access equipment, tools, materials, and jobsite in order to complete work
- Office location is in Phoenix, AZ
- Work is performed outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- EOE, M/F/D/V welcomed to apply