Contracted Service Coordinator
Job Level: Entry-Level
Location: Orem, UT
Shift: Full-Time or Part-Time (25-40 hours/week)
Compensation: $14 - $16/hour
Benefits: Full-Time employees are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, & Life and Accident insurance, as well as an HSA Savings Account.
Blue Raven Solar:
Blue Raven Solar has been named a top-20 workplace in America according to Glassdoor! Founded in 2014, Blue Raven quickly expanded to become a national top-selling solar brand. We have been recognized repeatedly for our rapid growth, executive leadership, and company culture by Inc. 5000, BusinessQ Magazine, Comparably, and many more. Blue Raven is a values-driven organization. Every day, we strive to develop a high-trust culture, be efficient, and continuously improve. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today!
The Contracted Service Coordinator is the ultimate problem solver, working through any unique circumstances to prepare homes to qualify for solar installation. While providing excellent service, the team works together to evaluate costs and coordinate and verify needed work with contractors, customers, and utility companies. The Contracted Service Coordinator is professional, communicative, helpful, and flexible.
- Update homeowners through their non-standard work process
- Answer any questions and concerns a customer or contractor may have throughout the non-standard process
- Review a customer’s account to ensure accuracy
- Leave clear & concise notes to maintain acceptable quality
- Answer phone calls, emails and texts primarily from customers, contractors and installers in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively, professionally and with great customer service
- Review invoices and scope of work to ensure fiscal accuracy for customers and contractors
- Complete assigned audits and tasks to ensure accounts are being worked on properly
- Participate and engage in daily and weekly team/individual meetings
- Contribute ideas and solutions to process improvements
- Has at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and kindly via phone, email, and text
- Multitask, manage time well, be organized, and stay busy with work-related tasks
- Be a go-getter who is willing to take on responsibility, solve issues, and create results
- Experience with electrical construction work recommended (not required)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Regular periods of sitting or standing may be required by this position. In addition, this position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel should be expected with this role as well.