Ranked Top Workplaces in San Diego in 2021, we live and work by our core values of integrity, collaboration, innovation, respect, and service. Corelation cares about each employee, which is exemplified through its competitive pay and outstanding benefits package. Corelation has a generous 401K retirement plan, an extensive paid time off policy, and one of the best company cultures out there! When you join the Corelation Team, you are embarking on a journey of professional and personal development.
What We Are Looking For:
A C++ software developer to join the team. As a member of the team, you will assist with the development of new features and functionality and support existing integrations and services offered today. The Core Developer I will be involved in the full life cycle of the development process from requirements gathering, development and testing to on-going support.
- Function as an integral part of the implementation team, assisting as assigned to address client support issues.
- Create, revise, and maintain core C++ software to meet client business needs.
- Completes functional testing of software prior to code review and client delivery.
- Work with a team to confirm project requirements by reviewing software objectives, input data and resulting output.
- Perform revision, repair, or improvement of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Preserve and optimize quality through testing as required.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- On-call support rotation for after hour emergencies and occasional weekend client conversion support.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Why You Are The Perfect Fit
- 1-2 years professional experience in backend software development
- Proficient in C++ required
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, and AIX
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of credit union products and services a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
Why We Are Your Perfect Fit:
Benefits Include but not limited to:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Discretionary profit share
Discretionary annual bonus
Wellness Programs: Yoga and Massages
Bi-Weekly engagements (coffee tastings, trivia, etc.… )
Professional Development Growth Days
What you can be a part of:
*Range depends on geographic metro / zone, budget, and experience.*