As a leading accounting firm, we help businesses of all sizes grow and flourish. Our financial team is full of energetic and talented members who are ready to tackle any challenge. We are seeking to add a data analyst to our team; this professional should have a strategic mind and a complete knowledge of the current financial market. By implementing strong communication skills, the data analyst will work with all other departments to ensure our entire company is on the same page. If you are results-oriented and have experience working with big data, consider applying to help us assist corporate entities throughout the business world.
- Collect, organize, and apply company statistic and general data in order to improve the efficiency and influence our company has; present the collected information in monthly board meetings to the heads of each department.
- Work alongside representatives from different clients to apply their data by designing and making suggestions for them to implement business models.
- Explain the implications of business statistics on a daily basis.
- Support the rest of the data team and work together to get the most accurate measurements possible; teach others how to effectively apply the collected data.
- Analyze business metrics and logic to submit suggestions for continuous improvements.
- Perform market research to allow us to remain a relevant and constantly changing business.
- Design processes and tools to allow data to be more accurate and more accessible.
- Provide assistance in the hiring process of new data team members.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of four years in a statistics, data, or analytical position
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics, business, or other related field
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, or another industry standard database technology
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Minor programming skills in a compiling language such as Java or C++
Conflux Systems, founded in 2007 is a boutique consulting firm specializing in Business Intelligence services with a strong IBM Cognos & MSBI practice. We help organizations turn data into past, present and future views of their operations, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks.