Netafim North America is the largest subsidiary of the global irrigation, agronomy, and automation leader Netafim Ltd. Our business purpose is to “Help the world grow more with less”. The world’s need for food is growing quickly and yet our global resources are limited. Netafim provides agricultural solutions that enable the world to grow more food, using less water, in a more sustainable way. We are a purpose driven company that was founded by farmers, for farmers. As a subsidiary of a global company our people come from all over the world. They share values such as mutual cooperation, loyalty, dedication, and team support. Our employees work closely with our customers and are committed to providing quality service to everyone we interact and do business with. Our North American headquarters and manufacturing facilities are located in Fresno, CA. We employ approximately 280 team members throughout the US and Canada, over 5,000 team members globally. You can learn more about our company and the Netafim experience at the following link https://youtu.be/1UziqnHCkmM
AM I A GOOD FIT FOR THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
This is a full-time salaried exempt Sales role (with exceptional benefits), reporting to our Landscape West Regional Sales Manager. Ideal candidates will:
· Demonstrate ability to consistently maintain a high level of focused activity
· Be an aggressive risk-taker who is results-oriented, pro-active and has a high degree of personal accountability and self-direction
· Consistently stretch to achieve higher levels of performance and efficiency
· Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, sound judgment, and incorporate company goals into personal goals
· Hold themselves to the highest standard of ethics and integrity and practice Company values on a day-to-day basis
· Drive sales of the complete Netafim line.
· Maintain a consistent presence in the market with a heavy call volume
· Have finely tuned presentation skills and the ability to close.
· Manage the defined sales territory through accurate forecasting, expense budgeting, market, and competitor analysis and other related duties.
· Maintain comprehensive and accurate territory records.
· Conduct educational seminars, tours, and assists in managing demonstration plots.
· Call on regular or prospective customers to solicit orders.
· Meets or exceeds sales goals for sales, net income, and market-share.
· Demonstrates products and points out salable features, develops local sales tools, and marketing programs.
· Help develop sales presentations, specification documentation and various marketing or sales materials for the promotion, training, or education of Netafim products.
· Provide product education to all customer groups ensuring the complete understanding of Netafim product features, advantages, and benefits, pricing, credit terms and durability.
· Promotes products at trade shows and conferences.
· Assist in market research and competitor information.
· Strong commitment to annual personal development.
· Maintain active sales account history.
· Understanding of the selling, marketing, and financial aspects of managing a business at the territory level.
· Must be able to relate to the needs of end-users, specifiers, wholesalers and other influencers in the chain of sale.
· Must be adept at selling a high-value package of products and services.
· Ability to understand the design, installation, and maintenance of an irrigation system and the benefits to a prospective customer.
· Ability to achieve results while working with diverse personality types and styles, both internal and external. Positive contributions in a high-energy team environment will be expected.
· Must be able to interact professionally with external and internal customers (product management, customer service, marketing, etc.)
· Valid driver’s license required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent experience
· Landscape/Irrigation related manufacturing, production or operations experience required
· Ability to bend, reach, and lift boxes and office supplies up to 50 lbs. in and out of vehicle
· Travel daily by a company provided vehicle and some by airline
· Travel will be up to 50% overnight