To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree or comparable certification and training. 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with non-profit experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail, and a self-starter mindset.
- Be imaginative and have a practical approach to problem-solving.
- Possess strong listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Prefer experience with DOMO, Tableau, Datorama, or similar dashboarding tools.
- Have worked within platforms including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Exemplify the Marketing Department’s Core Virtues: Creative, Courageous, Relentless, Strategic, and Partnership.
The Marketing Department frequently interacts with donors, faculty and staff. A clean, neat appearance and a pleasant relationship that is supportive of the College mission are essential. This relationship needs to be pleasant, supportive, and professional, while maintaining confidentiality.
Code of Commitment
Be a good representative of Hillsdale College to promote the liberal arts, the College’s original Articles of Association and operating principles stated in the Staff Code of Commitment. The Mission Statement should be considered in all aspects of the position. The teaching of Christian faith shall remain a conspicuous aim of the College.