Do you love marketing? Are you looking to advance your career in the fastest internet trends to help small businesses grow? If yes, we'd love to connect. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our client's traffic and revenue. This is an entry-level digital marketing position with the possibility of advancement to Digital Marketing Analyst and/or Search Engine Optimization consultant/project manager.
Blue Aspen Marketing is a small (12 employees) marketing agency located in Chandler, AZ that specializes in working with local small businesses. We help them grow their business through strategic digital marketing services. Come join a team that is passionate about helping small businesses.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and has passion for this new generation of marketing. If you have the right aptitude and attitude, we have the tools to help you succeed.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of clients' products and services
- Perform analysis of clients' market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Development and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns focused on SEO, PPC, Paid Social, and Banner advertising
- Compile and present data for client reporting
- Content writing
- Building and organizing project scopes
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Familiarity with SEO, PPC and digital lead generation strategies
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Paid Holidays (10 days per year)
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
This is a full-time, flex remote position located in Chandler, AZ. Blue Aspen Marketing is providing work from home options for qualified candidates, but candidates must be in the Phoenix/Chandler area. You're given the option to work from home, or flex work environment after training.