We are seeking a skilled digital marketer to join a growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to client sites and improve search engine results. You should have an in-depth understanding of SEO, Search Marketing and paid media strategies. Knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members, coordinate with writers to create original SEO optimal content and digital campaigns to engage the target audience and boost traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Collaborate with social media team to align SEO strategies
- Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs
- Collaborate on SEM programs from lead generation, content promotion, eCommerce, and branding.
- Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic
- Set up pay-per-click campaigns, ads, and other revenue performers. (Display, Paid Social, and Content Syndication)
- Compile and present web analytics data and unique hits to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements
- Work with writers to create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least one (1) year of previous experience in SEO, SEM, and digital marketing.
- Proven experience of content marketing and organic searches
- Familiar with Shopping Campaigns, YouTube Promotion, and both Google Ads & Bing Ads.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
- Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic
- Highly motivated self-starter that embraces the challenge of finding unique and elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 480-887-8700 or visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.