Dealer Spike is a leading digital marketing company that provides innovative and effective online solutions for powersports, RV, marine, and agricultural equipment dealerships. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Sales Representative to join our sales team.
As a Digital Marketing Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling our suite of website + digital marketing products and services to new clients. You will work closely with our marketing and customer service teams to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service and results. This position will also have the opportunity to travel 2-3x a year for annual trade shows. If you are a self-starter, highly motivated, and have a passion for digital marketing and sales, we want to hear from you!
Candidates who do not reside within 60 miles of Lake Oswego OR will not be considered for this position.
Employee Benefits & Earnings:
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, and networking events and tradeshows.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, identifying their digital marketing needs and presenting solutions.
- Conduct consultations and demos with clients to understand their business goals and objectives and how our products and services can help them achieve those goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customized digital marketing solutions for clients.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing campaigns to ensure optimal performance and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Some out of state travel for trade shows. (2-3 trade shows yearly)
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales is recommended, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and techniques, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience using CRM software, preferably Salesforce.
- A hunger for growth and knowledge.
Does this position sound like something you would enjoy and be successful at, but you’re not sure you have the exact qualifications to be considered? While our job descriptions are an outline for the type of candidate we’re looking for, it is not a checklist. We encourage you to apply!
Who is Dealer Spike?
Dealer Spike provides dealers with a multitude of Marketing Web Services to help them manage their dealerships more efficiently and profitably. Simply put, we support small businesses across North America to grow their online marketing presence. Including but not limited to: Dealer Website Management, Internet Advertising Management, Integrated Lead Management, Customer Relationship Management, Lead Generation, Inventory Data Management, Inventory Syndication, Inventory Turn Management, social media, and Reputation Management.
LeadVenture is the market-leading SaaS provider of digital retailing, eCommerce, digital marketing and eCatalog solutions for dealerships across 12 industry verticals including powersports, marine, RV, pre-owned auto, agriculture and more.
Our family of brands includes Dealer Spike, ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI), Dealer Car Search, Frazer, TCS Technologies, Net Driven, Direct Communications, Inc. (DCi), Auction123, Powersports Support, Level 5 Advertising, PSM Marketing, Monroney Labels and Interact RV. Each one is an industry leader in driving consumer engagement and maximizing lead generation for dealers. Our investors include the private equity firms True Wind Capital and TA Associates.
LeadVenture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeadVenture complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LeadVenture expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LeadVenture employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*This role is not open to candidates located in Colorado, Connecticut, California, Maryland, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington.