Are you motivated to tell compelling stories that will be part of helping connect families and children with the therapy services that they need? Do you have a passion for networking and building relationships? Are you seeking a collaborative team environment in a meaningful, fun, & fast-paced setting? Are you interested in a $2000 sign-on bonus for joining our team? Learn more about the benefits of being part of the family at Marshall Pediatric Therapy below!
Marshall Pediatric Therapy is a therapist & family-owned company, started in 2013, whose mission is to help families build skills for life. We offer a collaborative work environment in our four Central Kentucky clinics that include our talented administrative staff and a multidisciplinary clinical team of highly skilled:
We work hard to exemplify our company values of love, excellence, happiness, family, and courage each and every day. We prioritize family-centered care & hire for happiness within our team.
While our culture and company values are certainly some of our strongest attributes, we also offer a comprehensive benefits platform for our full-time staff including:
Sign On Bonus- up to $2000
Up to 96 hours of PTO your first year that grows annually to approximately 3 weeks
Up to 11 Paid Holidays (this includes the week of Christmas
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Company provided short-term disability as well as life insurance
Company provided Direct Primary Care Physician Plan (allows for no co-pays for routine doctor visits)
401(k) plan - up to a 4% company match
Optional plans through AFLAC
After 1 year with Marshall, you can receive 5 consecutive additional PTO days to take one volunteer mission trip annually
Growth and Leadership Opportunities
Collaboration across all locations
The best coworkers ever!
Please visit our website at www.marshallpediatrictherapy.com and our social media pages @marshallpediatrictherapy for additional information about our company and culture.
The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to make the excellent work of Marshall Pediatric Therapy known to people in the community so that children and families can grow.
- Making the good work of Marshall Pediatric Therapy known to people in the community through multiple avenues (social media, written communication, ads, printed materials, video, blog posts, and community events). Being the "voice" of Marshall through clear and consistent messaging.
- Help to increase awareness of Marshall's community presence via email, social media, etc. while actively networking and championing community partnerships
- Owns performance of the company website, helping with SEO, having a strong understanding of Google ads, and changing the content as needed for best results.
- Maintaining and actively communicating/engaging with followers on various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) tagging companies/individuals, re-sharing posts, commenting, etc.
- Taking quality photos/videos for use in marketing, social media, etc. that help tell Marshall's story
- A working understanding of marketing graphic design
- Collaborating and working closely with the Patient Care Coordinator, executive team, staff, clients, and community partners on marketing strategy and assisting when creative needs arise.
- Managing Marshall promotional material inventory and other branded materials for tabling events, including gathering quotes and placing orders upon approval
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, promotional material, signage, and presentations
- Maintaining a marketing database and calendar
- Managing reports for website performance, social media, and Marshall's individual Google Business Profiles, and suggests potential changes or improvements based on website traffic industry trends or company needs.
- Preparing, formatting, proofreading, and editing a range of documents for Marshall's creative needs to ensure editorial standards are met and messaging is clear and consistent
- Organizing market research
- Must have reliable transportation to all 4 locations and be willing to travel to any Marshall location as needed
- Maintaining organized digital storage of all templates, designs, photos, videos, slides, etc
- Offers suggestions for paid advertising placements and sponsored post management based on the company's budget
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, SEO, and content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and effectively present ideas
- A bright, cheerful, self-motivated, positive outlook on life
- Ability to start and foster relationships
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations, fundraising techniques, and sponsorship activation
- Attention to detail with the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Self-motivated to set and reach goals
- Creative thinking with the capability to generate innovative marketing ideas
- Excellent punctuality
- Good organization skills
- Exhibits responsibility and professionalism
- Desire to learn and advance the skillset
- Ability to empower others and motivate others to help make our good works known
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment and advocate for what is needed
- Can manage their workload and work to deadlines and budgets
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience
Preferred but not required: Strong Proficiency in Google Suite, Google Analytics, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, or a similar design platform, & utilizing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Experience within a clinical setting is a plus, but not required.
*** This is a full-time position working in our offices and clinics, we are not interested in hiring any marketing contractors or freelance at this time. No recruiters, please.***
Any questions? You can contact Brittany Stacy, Marshall’s Operations Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-899-8769 and we can start a conversation.
If you've read this far, you might be getting close to joining a new and rewarding work family. Begin our application process today. We look forward to meeting you!
- Pam and Jim Marshall