Exciting opportunity to help build an innovative health-tech brand
Company Overview - Outpatient, Inc
Outpatient is a new mobile app for caregivers. It is a simple, easy and modern tool that enables collaboration, communication and schedule tracking for the people giving care and those around them (family, friends, professional caregivers, providers). It's game changing for any caregiver and it's available today on IOS, Android, and Tablets. Thousands of people use Outpatient today to simplify caregiving.
Outpatient is a 2.5 year old, venture-backed mobile software company on a mission to simplify caregiving for everyone. We value transparency, empathy for caregivers, constant learning, product sense, and speed to market.
Outpatient - Simplify Caregiving for Everyone (http://GetOutpatient.com/)
If you're enthusiastic about social media, communications and online marketing, we should talk. We are seeking someone like you to help promote our brand and engage our user community. Responsibilities include - Social Media, Email newsletters, and Content editing (image, video, articles),
This is a part-time role with many options to expand. We have an East Bay office, but also support flexible schedules and working remotely.
- Manage Social Media Pages & Content
- Email updates and newsletters
- User and Community communication
- Marketing analysis and determinations
- Enthusiastic about Digital & Social Media (Insta, Snap, Facebook, Twitter)
- Digital & Social Media marketing experience - online brands
- Mobile app marketing experience a plus
- Excitement about a mission driven company