Turning Point for God is the radio and television ministry of Dr. David Jeremiah, senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. It is an international ministry with a vision to reach every language group in the world with the Gospel and the teachings of God’s Word. From a modest beginning over forty years ago, Turning Point is now accessible by 3 billion people worldwide every day through radio, television, and the Internet.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports directly to and works collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager. This position involves an overall contribution to managing social media communications for Turning Point. This role focuses on driving donor engagement across multiple paid digital media platforms in the Creative Services department.
- Develop creative assets for organic social media and digital marketing paid media campaigns.
- Research online social media trends, advancements, and opportunities to improve Turning Point's social media presence and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to identify well-performing posts and boost them through advertising.
- Ability to interpret and report on metrics on all managed offers.
- Ability to handle the creation of new digital ad campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.