ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, creates and optimizes digital content with primary goals of increasing product sales, social media following, database subscribers and content reach.
- Leads email marketing creation & strategy to targeted customer segments via Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Collaborates with Retail Team to create email marketing calendar and consults with the Customer Insights and Engagement Team to ensure peak optimization, A/B Testing and tracking is implemented.
- Works with Digital Marketing Manager, Retail to curate a digital content calendar that maximizes e-commerce opportunities on all digital platforms (web, email, social, app, SMS, etc.) aligning digital retail strategies with overall business objectives and cross-collaborative opportunities.
- Handles daily management of all Pacers Team Store social channels�posting, re-posting, scheduling, engagement, and jumping on social trends and topics creatively.
- Plans and manages content photo shoots for product collections for all marketing efforts.
- Coordinates internal and external project management communicating efficiently and ensuring the creation of marketing assets in an timely manner for all campaigns.
- Works closely with the Marketing & Digital teams to build brand awareness with creative campaigns that resonate with fans strengthening the Pacers Team Store against competitors and maintaining a strong presence in the marketplace.
- Monitors and communicates trends and campaigns from all retail stores associated with professional sports.
- Monitors and analyzes social and digital key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Maintains brand consistency and supports brand strategy throughout all content and activations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
2 � 4 years of digital marketing experience (especially in email and e-commerce) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires the employee to understand basic HTML and how it relates to e-mail marketing and content management systems. It requires some experience with CRM software, basic knowledge of Photoshop, knowledge of Internet laws and regulations like CAN-SPAM and COPPA. It requires knowledge of the guidelines set by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA). It requires knowledge of social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other emerging channels.
An interest in emerging platforms and technologies is necessary for success in this position.
Employee should be adept at Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Excel, POS retail software, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Lightroom), Google Ads, Google Analytics and social media analytics and scheduling software.
Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud � Email Studio, social media measurement platforms (Emplifi), Google Analytics, e-commerce platforms (Shopify & Yellow Dog), Adobe CC, and photography is a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Strong writing ability with the use of proper grammar and punctuation with a high attention to detail and minimal error rate. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives. Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of employees and upper management.
Good understanding of retail math concepts and calculations. Strong analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and
Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations. Ability to interpret directions.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able, through creative, logical and technical means, to see projects through to completion. Employee must effectively communicate with customers and other employees and must exercise discretion when applicable.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use telephone
- Use computer
- Speak, hear and write
- Attend in person meetings
- Collaborate on site with members of your team
- Use a calculator
- Use credit card machines
- Use a cash register
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.