Dominium is helping tackle the affordable housing crisis – and we’re looking for motivated candidates to join our team and help further our mission. With offices in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Dallas and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation’s most respected and innovative affordable housing development and management companies. We create quality, affordable homes and engage with our residents daily to create a strong sense of community and connectivity.
Join us in making a difference in people’s lives every day at a company where you can challenge yourself to develop both personally and professionally.
This is a full-time, on-site internship starting September 5, 2023 and ending December 15, 2023
The primary responsibility of this position is to lend support to the Marketing department with a digital marketing focus.
- Property website changes - RentCafe
- Email marketing - Constant Contact
- Social media marketing – Meta Business Suite
- Online reputation management
- Digital marketing analytics reporting for owned, paid & shared media
- Project management tasks
- Marketing audits
- Copywriting & copyediting
- Basic photo editing & resizing
- Digital marketing research & reports
- Timely and regular attendance
- Must be in the process of earning a degree in a Marketing field
- Great verbal and written communication skills; copywriting and copyediting experience or interest
- Average mathematical ability and above average reasoning and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to accept delegated assignments; work with moderate independence
- Ability to work collaborate in a team environment to achieve optimal solutions to department challenges
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We operate in approximately 20 states and employ over 1,200 employees. For 50 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values – creating long-term value, developing people, integrity, and growth – are built upon our company’s mission and vision. We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities and community volunteer and outreach programs. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Dominium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.