Digital Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about using social media to connect with people and share stories? Do you enjoy using pictures or videos to tell stories? Do you enjoy writing in a specific voice and using brand guidelines to create posts? If so, the Digital Marketing Intern position might be a great fit for you.
The passion for our community drives the Madison Strategies Group team, striving to create access to high-quality education, fulfilling employment, and upward economic mobility for all. We’re always looking ahead and innovating to ensure our programs meet the needs of the workforce and community.
The Madison Strategies Group team knows that our work is both highly challenging and profoundly rewarding. Our successes come from positive attitudes, diversity of thought, collaborative work, and compassionate customer service. We hold ourselves to the highest standard because we know the importance of our work for the community.
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Creating weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Perform social media marketing research
- Capture pictures and videos of employees and at events
- Create compelling graphics to share across social channels
- Writing social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Helping create and edit short-form videos
- Developing new strategies for increasing engagement
- Ensuring the brand message is consistent
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Available to work during the day, Monday through Friday
- Able to commit to 12-20 hours of work a week
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with Canva and creating graphics within brand guidelines
- Experience with Loomly or other social media scheduling platforms and engaging/building audiences on them
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs and other creative software suites is preferred
- Ability to set and hit deadlines
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working with underserved populations preferred
- Desire to work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to achieving excellent results while maintaining an evolving, fun, and energetic workplace
$15-$18 an hour, depending on experience.
- Must be in the office for 12 to 20 hours during the work week – from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Working toward Bachelor's (Preferred)
MSG is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.