At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead the execution and coordination of all digital marketing campaigns, working with internal and external partners, across all digital channels and leveraging all relevant tactics such as email, website landing pages, paid social, SEO, paid search, display, and blogs
· Create the strategy for smaller scope marketing campaigns that support our overall marketing strategy
· Working with the Director of Digital Marketing, Brand, Sales, and Creative, develop a digital marketing calendar that supports the overall marketing strategy
· Develop the content strategy, working with internal and external partners, for campaigns to build brand, product, and solution awareness, attract, and engage target audiences throughout the marketing and sales funnel
· Analyze user behavior, conduct A/B testing, enhance product listings, preform competitor analysis, identify new functionality, optimize landing pages and user journeys, and make data-driven recommendations to maximize website conversion rates
· Build personas of key decision makers and major influencers for high priority target industries that help all marketing and sales team members develop a deep understanding of our target audiences and buying cycles
· Collaborate with the Sales and Solution Selling Group to analyze and optimize for key metrics like CPA, CPL, funnel velocity, engagement rate, and closed/won rate
· Ensure marketing briefs contain all required information to provide clear guidance for the digital marketing and creative teams
· Conduct keyword research, optimize website content and structure, analyze website performance, and implement strategies to increase organic search traffic.
· Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, emerging technologies, and digital marketing best practices. Attend industry conferences, webinars, and workshops, and participate in continuous learning to enhance skills and knowledge.
· Partner with the transactional team on digital content strategy related to e-tail, direct web, and other transactional channels
Management Duties and Responsibilities:
· Management of one or more Digital team members, responsible for growth and development of team employees
· Coach and mentor direct and indirect reports on best practices in order to provide high quality and timely support to both internal and external customers
· Provide direct reports and department members with appropriate training, coaching, and motivation that enable their success and establish a positive working environment
· Attract, hire and develop A-player talent in reporting roles on the Digital team
· Oversee responsiveness of the team to inquiries and requests, and hold staff accountable for meeting service level expectations
· Conduct quality employee performance reviews to evaluate performance
to ensure the requirements of Luxor are met, and that high performers are challenged with additional responsibilities
· Monitor and enhance the performance of the team in the areas of productivity, quality support, customer satisfaction, and technical expertise by providing individual coaching feedback sessions that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail, with an ability to oversee and prioritize multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
· Capable of teaching and coaching others
· A curious mind with a desire to continue to learn and grow professionally
· Capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to collaborate with a team remotely
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to adapt to new challenges
· Knowledge of key marketing and business principles that will facilitate the ability to work with external parties and internal resources to define business and marketing objectives for digital initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· A minimum of 7 years working on digital marketing campaigns
· A minimum of 3 year leading the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including full funnel solution selling campaigns
· Experience with digital marketing campaigns targeting resellers is a plus
· 3+ years of management experience
· Proven results managing external digital marketing resources
· Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Zoominfo, Magento, Shopify, and Tableau.
· Experience optimizing content and messaging by industry and channel
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND LEVEL OF SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
· Microsoft Office Suite – especially strong Excel
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· Usual office working conditions, occasional business travel to attend conferences, meetings, events or training (less than 5%).
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the essential levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex, pregnancy status, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.