Global Digital Initiatives Senior Manager
The Global (AC) Digital Initiatives Senior Manager will be responsible for successfully leading the development and implementation of the Companion Platform to support pipeline launches. This 12-month short term assignment will report to the Care Global Senior Manager for Strategic Initiatives.
- Develop, communicate and oversee the flawless design, development, approval and execution of the Companion Platform for Care Pipeline Products.
- Work with pioneer affiliates to co-create the Companion Platform solution to develop a global white label product ready for localization by all affiliates.
- Oversee agency relationship, budget and contract management, internal meetings and output.
- Regular reporting of project status to internal stakeholders including global and area brand teams, affiliate Care leads and Medical/Legal/OEC/Regulatory approval teams.
- Working closely with Care and BTS teams, align Companion Platform project timelines, priorities and dependencies with other digital projects
- Develop a comprehensive communication plan for the launch of Companion with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely and foster relationships to influence a cross-TA, cross-functional, cross-geographic team operating in a matrix environment that does not report directly to the Commercial Lead.
- Work closely from Inputs of the patient journeys and experience maps, to integrate the Companion Platform in affiliate programs
- Work within the Data collection strategy
- Provide training to affiliates on how to evolve their current digital channels strategy.
- Determine how to optimally measure success of implementing Companion Platforms
- 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- Proven experience in leading development of digital solutions
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Ability to influence others at all levels within the organization
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong commercial experience and proven execution
- Understands complex environment and the ability to drive the development of long term and short term strategies
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans in alignment with brand strategies.
- Ability to prioritize decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resource and address critical issues.
- Ability to openly exchange of ideas and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to challenge status quo and think at a higher strategic level
- Ability to coordinate different strategic and operational actions
- Ability to monitor results and develop, propose and implement action plans
- Ability to adapt and drive change leadership
Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? – Local is preferred
Years of experience/education/certifications required: Five years -
What are the top skills/requirements this person should have?
- Manage agency situations
- Management Experience
- Demonstrated experience in digital initiative
- Digital Program Management Experience
- Patience Support experience preferred but not required
- Marketing background
What type of environment is this person working in? Dynamic working environment. Group Setting
How soon after the request is published to the supplier are you looking to start interviewing: ASAP
Interview Process: Phone Interview & In person
Work Schedule: 8am – 5pm