As a Digital Marketing Manager you would be responsible for the implementation of digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s products and services. We are looking for a digital marketer with expertise in executing marketing activities across different digital channels (i.e. Adwords, LinkedIn ads, third party publishers, email and social selling). This role will act as a subject matter expert in providing recommendations on digital execution and infrastructure to increase overall customer engagement, optimize lead generation, and grow our sales funnel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- This role will be responsible for the execution, management, reporting and continuous optimization of the digital marketing activities in our Adwords, LinkedIn ads, third party publishers and email channels. Your focus will be on driving engagement, generating demand and nurturing our target audiences in collaboration with our product management, commercial marketing and sales teams.
- You’ll be supporting the global demand generation in collaboration marketing programs and field marketing teams, while acting as a subject matter expert in providing recommendations on digital execution and infrastructure to increase overall customer engagement, optimize demand generation, and drive revenue for the commercial organization.
- You’ll be focused on increasing our reach and engagement on third party publisher sites by employing different targeting and segmentation strategies to ensure we are engaging all the different buyer personas in order to increase and influence our sales funnel.
- You’ll be collaborating with our Marketing Technology and Automation function to ensure conversions from the digital channels are being properly captured and attributed in our marketing automation platform, Marketo.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns and channels with a strong quantitative background.
- Experience collaborating with team members/business partners to develop, execute, and measure multiple integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically in helping marketing and sales stakeholders understand how the execution of coordinated activities will help to generate more account engagement leading to pipeline and revenue growth.
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills to track performance metrics (i.e. using pivot tables in Excel) and make actionable recommendations
- Experience with mapping content and marketing activities to the different stages of the buyer's journey.
- Demonstrable experience in running different integrated digital digital marketing campaigns, primarily through Adwords, LinkedIn ads, publisher, and email channels.
- Track record of successfully developing and delivering integrated, multi-channel marketing and sales activities into target audiences that resulted in growing pipeline and revenue through a B2B sales funnel.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve segmentation and identify gaps in key personas & contact information within target audiences
- Experience working with third party publishers to target and reach specific personas across the different types of target audiences we serve.
- Experience using an ABM platform (i.e. Demandbase, Engagio, 6sense) and/or other marketing and sales technologies (i.e. SalesLoft, Sendoso, Marketo, etc.) to orchestrate multi-channel, multi-step plays in collaboration with Sales.
- Experience managing large marketing activity budgets and hitting goals for spend and other channel based KPIs determined by the business.
- Data-driven experience in marketing and program development.
- Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Work with the marketing team to conceptualize, build, and launch digital programs in conjunction with marketing automation platforms to support overall demand generation targets.
This role is hybrid and will require 3 days per week in one of our offices.
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
The base cash compensation for this California-based role is below. In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for bonus, equity, and a generous benefits package. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate skill, experience, expertise, and location and may vary from the amount listed above. Compensation may be different in other locations.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Range