Encompass is the most innovative platform digitally connecting the Beverage Industry. In fact, we’re the first to do so! Our ERP software solutions reach all the way from manufacturers to consumers. Our web-based, mobile-friendly solutions improve our customers’ accounting processes, production, inventory and warehouse management, sales and delivery, route planning, and so much more!
Our team is made up of brilliant innovators who move fast, collaborate, and create results for customers’ success. We create best practices, often defining problems and solving them before others are aware of anything other than the status quo. We are out to change the Beverage Industry, by finding better ways to solve problems. You can find out more about Encompass at EncompassTech.com.
How we Work
Backed by our parent company Encompass Tech, a respected tech leader in the beverage industry - we're all about 'better'—better ways of solving problems, serving our industry, and doing our jobs. With a rich history of exponential growth, the future looks even more amazing.
If you have a passion for problem-solving, hard work, and personal development, we want to hear from you. Right now is an exciting time to be part of the vintrace team; join us as we continue to revolutionise the beverage industry, and enjoy the rewards of being part of something truly special.
Encompass is seeking an innovative and analytical Digital Marketing Manager for our vintrace solutions for the wine industry. This role ideally has prior experience in the wine industry to execute and optimize our marketing campaigns using Hubspot as our CRM. We are looking for someone who has an understanding and experience in digital advertising, including ABM, SEO, paid search, and display/programmatic.
As a member of the marketing team at Encompass, you will be responsible for optimizing digital marketing efforts to drive revenue, engagement and conversions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns using HubSpot as the primary marketing automation tool, with a focus on driving lead generation, conversion, and customer acquisition exclusively for our vintrace wine management software.
- Use digital marketing strategies to engage and convert prospects and customers across the vintrace buyers journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and creative, to align marketing efforts with business goals and objectives
- Utilize HubSpot to build and manage marketing automation workflows, landing pages, and forms to optimize lead nurturing and conversion
- Conduct regular analysis and reporting on the performance of campaigns, using data-driven insights to optimize and improve results in Google Analytics + Search and other marketing tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and industry developments to drive innovation and continuous improvement in campaign strategies
- Coordinate and collaborate on digital advertising efforts, including keyword research, ad design, ad scheduling, and data analysis
- Collaborate with external partners, agencies, and vendors to execute digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Experience in campaign management, experience with building and managing marketing automation workflows, landing pages, and forms
- Excels at digital advertising efforts, including SEO, paid search, and display/programmatic
- An understanding of ABM and have experience with the tools which drive it (e.g. DemandBase/6Sense)
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills, people from all functions love working with you because they know you understand their pain points
- Empathy for our audience of distributors, brewers and winemakers - our community is tight knit and dynamic, and you want to help accelerate their success through relevant, useful communications
- Wine production knowledge is a HUGE plus!
Education and Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in a marketing automation platform -Hubspot preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience preferred
This role will receive a competitive salary + bonus + benefits. The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level.
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 plus bonus
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation, including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Location: We are a hybrid organization and are open to remote work. Our corporate office is located in Fort Collins, CO.
Our values shape the way we work together and serve our customers. They provide insight into our goals of disrupting the industry, figuring out better solutions, and doing so as part of a fast paced, cohesive, fun-loving, and supportive team.
- Do the Right Thing
- Win Together
- Iterate & Learn
- Own It
- Be You
At Encompass, we aim for all of our employees to feel engaged, valued, and free to be themselves. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an environment of belonging. Encompass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.