Are you a driven, highly organized, very detail-oriented, extremely competitive, and collaborative individual who is passionate about the power of an elite digital marketing strategy to gain and maintain online market dominance? Are you skilled at serving as a client/agency liaison while consistently helping to conceptualize and monitor efficacy of new and existing online marketing strategies?
Our rapidly growing personal injury law firm is located in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, is seeking an SEO and PPC Specialist to serve as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Our Firm was founded in late 2017 and has since grown to be one of the largest personal injury law firms in Texas. Our market is an extremely competitive digital marketing sector, so the person hired for the role should have a competitive personality. We obtained 15 of the top 100 settlements in Texas in 2021, and 34 of the top 100, so you will be joining a team of very successful people.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and driving the Firm’s external digital marketing agency in online marketing strategies across all platforms. The position will report to directly to the Finance Director and indirectly to the CEO and will involve working with the Firm’s outside marketing agencies. Unlike a position at a digital marketing agency, here you will have only one client – the Firm.
By collaborating with the Firm’s digital marketing agency, the position serves as the Firm’s internal driver for all digital campaigns including search engine optimization (SEO), paid online advertising (e.g., Google Local Services Ads, Google PPC), social media, and other content management. The role will be responsible for creating and implementing organic and paid traffic strategies, establishing keyword strategies, optimizing website content, collecting data, and reporting results to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and co-direct digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Firm’s external digital marketing agency
- Plan, evaluate and monitor performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports for management
- Support successful implementation of integrated marketing campaigns in all digital touchpoints – social media, website, content management, SEO, etc.
- Monitor website traffic using tools such as SEMrush to drive domain rankings
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Conduct market research, keep up-to-date with latest trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing integrated digital marketing strategies, particularly in SEO
- Experience in SEO, PPC, GMB optimization, and Google Local Service Ads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SEO analysis/reporting tools (e.g., Ahrefs, SEMrush)
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box in our industry vertical
- Must be an initiative-taker able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative with relationship-building work style
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Ability to write high-quality content supporting the Firm’s website using search engine friendly text with primary keywords and related keywords (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with using Power BI a plus, or willingness to learn
- Proficient in photo and video editing software
- Experience in graphic design
- Basic WordPress, CSS, HTML knowledge
The position offers a competitive above market salary along with full benefits, including 100% firm paid health insurance for employee, paid time off, paid holidays, generous yearly bonus, and a 401(k) with matching employer contributions, to name a few.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your resume. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.