At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Pinnacle Team in Denver, CO.
What Will You Do?
Pinnacle Architectural Lighting has an opportunity for a dynamic, driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our talented team in Denver, CO. We are looking for a results-oriented over-achiever who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will lead B2B digital marketing efforts, measure and report the effectiveness of our campaigns, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement. You will need to advance with the evolution of marketing technology, have strong analytical skills, and possess an unrelenting passion for success. You know the importance of optimized content and are a master storyteller through words, images, and video. We have a complex organization and you will need to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and outside agencies. Be prepared to show samples of your best work and tell us what excites you about marketing, because our team is truly passionate about marketing!
Organization: Individual Contributor
Main Interface: All internal Pinnacle Departments, Legrand Marketing, Agents, Vendors
Budget: Manages to established budget
Main Job Duties:
· Digital Assets: Update images, videos, optimized copy monthly for websites, blogs, social, ads, emails, print, etc.
· Digital Reporting: monitor weekly, report monthly on updates made to improve SEO, SEM, including Google, GMB, 3rd party listings, B2B industry search sites, email, social, etc.
· UX: work with web dev vendor to improve onsite search and nav experience for visitors
· Writing: create compelling, optimized content for website, digital ads, emails, social, and YouTube, create video scripts, sell sheets, surveys, etc.
· Process and Time Management: Manage marketing calendar with foresight allowing ample time for design, proofing, and editing for deliverables
· Sales Support: support all marketing/sales needs for 4 Area Vice Presidents across North America
· Sales Events: Manage tradeshows including contracts, insurance, labors, booth S&H, on and off-site event coordination including POS, F&B, entertainment, experiential activities, lodging, etc.
· Budgeting: Process, track, code, enter invoices weekly, submit expense reports monthly
· Inventory Management: source, purchase, maintain, ship, track merchandise for sales teams
· Attend weekly meetings
· Other duties as assigned