WIN is the #1 Ranked Real Estate inspection services company in the US and Canada. We are an Entrepreneur 500 company, and ranked as the fastest growing inspection services company in the US, and recognized as the Most Innovative Home Services Company. Click here to learn more about our company and culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/winhomeinspection/life
About the role:
You will be based in our ultramodern Chicago offices, which is easily accessible by public transportation, and overlooks the Chicago river.
Initially, you will collaborate with WIN franchise owners and a passionate team of experts in SEO, design and marketing, plus training and technology. In this role, you'll be responsible for the day to day creation, implementation and coordination of engaging marketing campaigns via digital, social and print media. You will utilize cutting-edge infrastructure including state-of-the-art CRM and marketing cloud to deliver compelling marketing campaigns and to support the needs of WIN franchise owners.
As you grow in this role, you will begin to develop expertise in our brand, marketing playbook and processes, and begin to lead and manage end-to-end initiatives and help guide WIN Franchise Owners in a highly responsive and empathetic manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build engaging digital and offline marketing campaigns, SEO-optimized web pages, drip campaigns, and other content for B2C and B2B audience
- Guide, coach and collaborate with WIN franchise owners on marketing and growth
- Champion brand cohesion across channels for consistency in storytelling
- Support business launch of WIN Franchise Owners
- Analyze key business metrics to continually help improve the effectiveness of marketing strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in digital and performance marketing
- Strong sense of what great marketing content looks like, sound intuition and empathy for customer journeys and what target segments prefer on social and digital platforms
- Strong project management and leadership skills with a roll-up-the sleeves mentality
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong follow-through, and outstanding organizational skills
- Strong work ethics and ability to get things done both autonomously and collaboratively
- Like to work hard, have fun, laugh with colleagues, and embrace accountability
What We Offer:
- Highly inclusive and collaborative culture built on mutual respect
- Exceptional benefits: health, dental, and vision plans; PTO; transit stipend; and 401K matching
- Complimentary access to onsite state-of-the-art fitness center
- Spacious offices overlooking the Chicago river, and easily accessible via CTA trains and buses, and Metra
- We prioritize core values, initiative, leadership and adaptability over hard skills
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.