Digital Marketing Specialist - Pay Per Click Advertising
With more than 4 million shed and playsets sold since 1975, we make America’s backyard a destination they love, and we truly love what we do! When you work at Backyard Products, you are surrounded by the industry’s brightest and most creative individuals. Our collaborative environment ensures extraordinary results both inhouse and in our customers backyards.
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist – Pay Per Click Advertising to join our team at either our PlayNation Headquarters located in Canton, GA or our Corporate Headquarters located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, MI. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, employee discounts and professional development assistance.
Our Marketing Team is evolving and we are growing! This is an exciting opportunity to work at the corporate level leading paid media strategy across all divisions with online marketing and e-commerce websites.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The Digital Marketing Paid Media Specialist performs various tasks as needed. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research and execute high converting digital ads for paid search and social media (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, etc)
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key performance indicators to advise recommendations for optimizations on ppc marketing campaigns, promotions, and digital content
- Assist with producing content / assets for use across all marketing channels
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Must be well versed on all forms of pay per click advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, etc)
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - we utilize Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator in a PC environment
- Must be proficient in Office programs
This position could be located onsite in Canton, GA or Ann Arbor, MI. The selected candidate will be eligible to work a Hybrid 4/1 or 3/2 work schedule.