At Apple Leisure Group we care for people so they can be their best. We deliver distinctive experiences for our guests, while providing a world of understanding and care. We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career asâ¯a Digital Marketing Specialist, Video Display within ALG Vacations, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. In this role, you will support performance marketing efforts across display and video partners for our consumer brands. Assisting with marketing campaigns, tracking marketing spend and performance, and pulling reports from digital marketing platforms. You will assist with display and video campaigns hands on, as well as working with our vendors. We are looking for a candidate who is excited to help grow one of our largest direct response channels.
A successful Digital Marketing Specialist, Video Display will:
- Assist with direct response campaigns, work with vendors, and perform hands-on campaign setup and execution of display and video campaigns within and outside of our DSPs (DV360, Yahoo)
- Learn various marketing platforms to support Channel Manager with campaign set-up, optimizations, and reporting
- Work with internal team members to execute on co-operative and our brands promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure creative assets are “on brand” and are conforming with publisher ad specs
- Assist with ad trafficking setup and execution
- Assist with building and implementing prospecting and re-marketing audiences for campaign targeting
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience with programmatic display and video
- Experience working in a cutting-edge environment, either at a top performing digital agency or e-commerce business
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in DSPs & Display Networks (DV360, Yahoo, Google Ads).
- Understanding of ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work while managing multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Strong organizational, clerical and project management skills
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group (ALG), acquired by Hyatt Hotels Corporation in 2021, is a leading luxury leisure travel and hospitality company, serving customers and destinations worldwide. ALG is an industry innovator with 14 unique brands that allow us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
- Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands. ALGV consists of 6 consumer e-commerce vacation brands including Apple Vacations, BeachBound, CheapCaribbean, Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations, and United Vacations.
- Resort Brand Management: management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts
- Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar® DMC and Worldstar®
- Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®
- Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
At ALG, we call our employees Colleagues, because we are more than just employees. We care for people so they can be at their best, we provide a world of understanding and care, and we deliver distinctive experiences for our guests. Our Values, by which we operate:
Empathy • Integrity • Respect • Inclusion • Experimentation • Well Being
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.