TRIMEDX, a leading innovator in the healthcare technology industry, is looking for a skilled, and dynamic Digital Marketing Strategy Expert (Digital Marketing and Analytics Lead) who will become a trusted member of the Marketing team. This role will serve as the digital marketing expert which includes developing and communicating best practices for overall digital strategy and the creation of digital content.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training and education
- Growth and promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Job opportunities available on a national level
- International volunteer opportunities through the TRIMEDX Foundation
- Positive and meaningful work in a professional healthcare environment
This role is dynamic, and the general scope of role will include:
- Develop and execute all digital marketing efforts in support of established campaigns and in support of brand awareness, lead generation, and optimizing digital strategies
- Participate in selecting and implementing marketing technology and analytics tools
- Develop standard operating procedures in collaboration with the marketing team
- Manage marketing analytics to measure, analyze, report on and suggest new strategies for achieving growth targets and driving maximum ROI of marketing campaigns and effectivenessÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Manage the marketing funnel and lead management process from initial engagement through hand-off to the Business Development Team; remains proficient and confident in this process, adapting when necessary and supporting insight and tracking at any point in time.Â
- Create all communications and manages content related to digital marketing, including email copy, social media copy and web copy, in partnership with product marketing managers and other team members.
- Manages and monitors all social media channels
- Manages the data entry, integration and integrity of the marketing automation platform and CRM, in partnership with Commercial Team and marketing teams
- Responsible for web analytics, campaign analytics, SEO, social, paid search and email
- Conducts ongoing content, keyword and URL audits to improve user and search engine relevancy of key pagesÂ
- Participates in development of engaging storylines and recommendations for digital performance
- In partnership with the marketing team, maintains a constant understanding of target audience(s), segmentation strategy and applies marketing techniques/strategies to incite specific, defined responses from intended target audience(s)
- In partnership with the marketing team, supports training on marketing initiatives for key commercial stakeholders (i.e. Product Marketing, Client Services, Business Development, Product Management, Leadership, etc.)
- Effectively manages outside vendors and services to produce deliverables within established timelines and on budget
- Works with team to support in-person and virtual events and creates and manages follow-up communications to leads obtained through events.Â
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and privacy policies, including reporting.Â
- Monitors digital listening tools for the company, providing leadership with information to allow for proactive and responsive messaging/actions to be taken either through internal or external communication channels.
What we are looking for:
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing, product marketing and/or sales operations.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills are required
- Skilled at developing, executing, reporting on and evaluating digital marketing efforts using marketing automation and/or CRM tools, including communication plans and digital marketing/advertising efforts
- Experience developing communication plans, such as nurture or drip campaigns, as well as managing data within a marketing automation platform and/or CRM
- Experience using web content management systems, preferably WordPress, and leading training efforts for other team members
- A self-starter that who demonstrates and is comfortable taking initiative and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Proven capability to collaborate cross-functionally and work with all clients to meet company objectives and ensure high level of client satisfaction.Â
- Familiarity and comfort functioning in a matrixed organizational environment and the ability to work successfully cross-functionally.
- Ability to think strategically and participate actively in decision analysis, problem formulation, data collection, model development and presentations to management.
- Strong project management skills including stakeholder management, effective communication and driving for results.
- Experience providing content design recommendations and guidance for digital campaigns in collaboration with either internal or external creative teams.
- Experience with account and persona-based marketing programs incorporating tactics that include contact acquisition, email, direct mail, events, webinars, digital marketing and organic/paid social media efforts.
- Advanced user of common business applications, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- A/P Style/editorial background preferred.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business-related field. Post graduate degree preferred.
Community / Marketing Title:
Digital Marketing Strategy Expert
US EEO Verbiage