Do you live to keep projects on track? Does making a client’s day make your day? Do you love keeping up with the latest technological and digital marketing trends? If you’re nodding “yes,” you’re the type of person who will thrive in this role.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of complex web-based projects for Evoke Melt’s clients in the pharmaceutical market. The PM will be the main point of contact for all account management, client interaction, and project planning activities including client communications, requirements gathering, scoping, budgeting, resource planning, documentation, etc.
- Act as the project lead to understand, identify, and execute all client needs for multiple web-based projects
- Help clients formulate strategic direction and vision to achieve desired project objectives
- Gather client requirements and provide proper functional requirements documentation to communicate those requirements from vision through planning and execution with the design and programming teams
- Scope, document, and clearly communicate project requirements; create project plans and keep all deliverables on track for timeline and budget expectations
- Responsible for the oversight/execution of user acceptance testing and training of all applications
- Continuously analyze and report on project metrics to ensure they are meeting business requirements/objectives
- Manage day-to-day client and stakeholder communications
- Provide support for potential business development proposals and project concept demonstrations with existing and new clients
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in an agency or consulting environment
- Digital experience (custom application development, web development, configuration of packaged applications, and/or email marketing development and best practices)
- Examples of successfully scoping, documenting, and planning projects
- Experience working with project teams in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication with diverse stakeholders and channels
- Skilled in critical thinking, problem-solving, brainstorming, and consensus-building
- A deep respect for deadlines, details, and accuracy
- Knowledge and experience with each stage of the project and/or software/product development life cycles and methodologies
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with the Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Demonstrated experience with Internet-related technologies
About Evoke Melt
We’re a technology-focused agency that connects healthcare brands with their customers. Our lifetime of digital experience and technical leadership helps brands build elegant front-end experiences and complex back-end machinery. Together, we’re making healthcare more digitally connected.
Evoke Melt operates in a distributed environment and can consider candidates who are permanent residents of most US states. This team requires working hours that are aligned with Arizona business hours. Preference will be given to qualified candidates in the Pacific and Mountain time zones. Evoke Melt hosts quarterly company activities where you'll have the opportunity to engage with your coworkers in person in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Evoke Melt, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation is based on market standards and candidate experience; please inquire about our benefit plan