LOCATION: Remote. Or hybrid at our downtown Minneapolis location at LifeTime Work (3 days a week).
START DATE TARGET: October.
- At least 5 years in project management.
- At least 3 years managing website redesigns, digital marketing, or both.
- At least 2 years working at a digital agency or similar.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing. Able to provide clients with ideas and advice, in collaboration with our subject matter experts.
Do you strive for excellence and have a passion for learning when it comes to digital marketing, strategy, web, and/or design? Are you also interested in work-life balance?
Consider working with our digital agency in Minneapolis! We have nice people, great processes, and a fantastic culture. If you're local, we also have a hybrid work environment that includes access to Life Time Fitness. Check us out at https://www.o8.agency .
Your position will be as a project manager, with account management duties, which we call a Client Experience Lead.
- Solid, very strong experience in project management.
- Diverse knowledge of multiple areas of digital marketing.
SEO, landing pages, websites, paid advertising, etc. Not necessarily a deep level of knowledge, but able to spot areas for improvement, and work with SMEs to take the account to the next level.
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship, and client-facing communication skills and personality.
- Commitment to integrity, excellence, and greatness in the work we do.
BONUS QUALIFICATIONS (not required, but please mention):
- Experience with HubSpot, Drupal, or WordPress.
- Sold understanding of CRMs such as HubSpot.
- Experience with CRMs or marketing automation platforms (besides HubSpot.)
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
---- Adopt our culture of constant improvement (kaizen). You are really working with some of the best, here, but we can always be better.
---- Always be learning, improving, and bettering yourself, the company, and our clients.
---- Strong interpersonal, client relationship, and communication skills. Strong English writing.
---- Ability to handle multiple clients, projects, and priorities.
---- Competent in organizational + time management skills. Detail-oriented.
---- You should have solid judgment as well as good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Autonomous + high intelligence
---- We don't do hand-holding or excessive micromanagement. We're a small company, so you should be smart, skilled, and self-sufficient.
---- If you don't know how to google for an answer and need to be hand-held through every step of learning how to do your job or solving a problem, this is not the place for you.
- Proactive, self-starting, learning mindset
---- You should be a fast and voracious learner without being told to learn, or what to learn -- we provide resources for you to do so, but you also need to be self-sufficient. Actively seek out new information and skills in areas where you have knowledge gaps.
---- If you think you already know it all, this is not the place for you. However, you should know your stuff.
---- Demonstration of excellence in computer and other technical skills, with the ability to easily learn new applications and platforms. We are indeed a digital agency.
---- Bring some level of passion and excitement to what you do, and try to bring that to our team and clients.
- Experience working in a digital agency or similar
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Work as a PM and Client Experience Lead, while creating and managing an overall outstanding client experience at the company.
- Be an escalation point for all clients if they have issues with their project team.
- Act as Client Experience Lead for key accounts, delegating more as we grow.
- Help with cross-selling, upselling, and referral efforts, which should contribute to company goals and mitigate client churn.
- Build and improve relationships with key accounts.
- Find opportunities for account growth. Ensure periodic strategic meetings. Help us become invaluable to the client.
- Ensure proper resource planning and hiring so we maintain proper capacity and A-player talent.
- Ensure best-possible practices in project management.
- Ensure operational efficiency of account management.
- Analyze, collect, and realize insights from client experience data, such as NPS and similar.
- Take prospect calls/meetings, often in partnership with sales team.
- Ensure optimal client onboarding experience.
Your success metrics will be driven by client experience, satisfaction, NPS, and client-billable hours.
THIS IS YOUR COMPANY
We are a growing company. Run the company like your own. Work for it like it’s your own. If you do this and care about the company and what you’re doing, you will do great, succeed here, and be rewarded!
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, HOURS, LOCATION:
- We love to enjoy happy hour, get our foodie on, hang out, and travel together! Obviously this is easier if you're local, but we try to bring in remote team members a few times per year, and vacation together if we meet our company goals.
- We expect you to be logged in and working from around 9am to 5pm Central, Monday through Friday. We are fairly flexible as long as you meet your goals and get the expected work done.
- Paid time off: 15 days PTO starting plus 12 days for national holidays. Flexible if you need a bit more. Generally we're about 'hit your goals / get the work done.'
- Company-sponsored healthcare: 50% split. Plan is through Healthpartners.
- 401k plan options
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance.
- Training: We offer ongoing training and all-access membership through the CXL Institute, which is the best in class platform of its kind.
- Flexible work environment, work-life harmony, digital nomadism.
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE:
- You will always be learning, working with excellent clients, and intelligent team members.
- Deep commitment to work-life balance.
- A great deal of autonomy and an entrepreneurial environment. In return, we expect self-sufficiency and proactive communication skills.
- We like to travel. Many of us take “workations”, either together or individually.
- You can work from anywhere in the world, and we encourage travel.
- We cut down on micromanagement.
- Major transparency across all aspects of the business.
- We are highly organized and follow the Traction business operating system.
- Ability to contribute to the open-source community and software projects, and attending related conferences.
- We value and are led by diversity, both in the scope of our US team and in our international team as well.
- We are good, friendly people who treat each other with respect.
- A culture of recognition, support, and fun!