JumpstartMD is a medical practice dedicated to improving health and well-being through lifestyle changes leading to sustainable, clinically significant weight loss. Informed by cutting edge research, quantified biometrics and medical supervision, JumpstartMD tailors weight loss plans to help members through a low-carbohydrate, real food based, personalized approach to optimize health and wellness. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy also available to achieve similar ends.
Founded in 2007 by Stanford trained physicians and board-certified Diplomates of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, JumpstartMD has 12 offices in the Bay Area including: Marin, Piedmont, Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Redwood City, Burlingame and more, with plans for additional center openings soon.
Our professional staff includes experts in medicine, nutrition, psychology and physical fitness who meet individually with members each week. All are passionate about empowering our members with knowledge, personal support, and proven science to achieve optimized health.
JumpstartMD is looking for an experienced and highly motivated digital marketing professional, who can serve as a player-coach for all our marketing needs to join our team. You will help improve our online presence while working closely with our management team, marketing vendors, sales teams, and other team members to build and operate an integrated marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. To be successful, the Director of Digital Marketing must have the ability to think strategically. This person must be able to analyze performance/data and evaluate to determine the best course of action
Position: Director of Digital Marketing
Reports to: CEO
Location: Remote (Must live in California)
Classification: Regular, Full -Time, Exempt
Salary Range: $110,000 - $130,000
What you will do:
- Plan and execute effective digital marketing strategies and campaigns tailored to JumpstartMD’s goals and needs, through various channels including web, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Identify and analyze digital trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on that analysis
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Evaluate existing marketing and communications efforts; identify and propose opportunities to enhance existing processes and activities
- Conduct competitor research and share findings with internal leadership to support business development efforts (e.g., market offering build, value proposition messaging)
- Communicate marketing plan to relevant stakeholders and maintain the marketing and communications calendar
- Develop and manage a marketing budget, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Hands on digital marketing experience in B2C Healthcare/Wellness and Patient/Customer/Member Acquisition
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in the DTC Healthcare industry is a must
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social, email and digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, Google Ad Words and display advertising
- Highly creative with expertise in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and ad copy/creative/targeting, including experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of analytic and ad serving tools necessary for campaigns and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience with graphic design and website development is a plus
- Organized and keen attention to detail
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Ability to be flexible and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and rapidly changing environment
What We Offer:
The opportunity to grow and scale the #1 physician-referred weight loss program in Northern California, and work alongside a team of passionate professionals dedicated to improving the overall health and wellbeing of members seeking lifestyle changes.
- Competitive pay and potential bonus earnings.
- Stock options.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision & more!).
- 401(k) plus company match.
- Accrued Paid time off (PTO).
- Free JSMD services (Weight Loss and Bio-identical Hormone Therapy), Discounted JSMD Products (e.g. Vitamin Therapy)
- 4 Paid Wellness Day Annually
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.