Job Title: Director of Marketing
Reports To: Executive Vice President of Management
Designs, implements, and manages marketing programs, initiatives, and strategies that support the ongoing operation of the multifamily assets within an assigned portfolio. Accesses current and predictive market intelligence and prepares marketing and leasing statistics for owners/clients. Implements and manages the execution of Tribridge’s marketing philosophy and strategic initiatives within the assigned portfolio. Experience with new development lease ups including brand creation, brand campaign roll out, oversight of consultants for website design, digital footprint and marketing materials required, along with engagement of customer facing experience and implementation of property onsite platforms. Approximately 70% of time to be allocated to new development lease ups. Role to include the support of a Marketing Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create and lead the management and execution of brand and marketing strategies for new development lease ups. Requires collaboration with development and operations teams.
· Lead the management and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support the achievement of the portfolio’s performance goals by creating and implementing action plans around leasing and marketing.
· Acquire and review current market data to identify trends, opportunities, and threats, and create effective short- and long-term response strategies to improve or enhance the operations and financial performance of the assets.
· Lead in new development projects including brand development, marketing strategy creation, preparation and adherence to marketing budgets, oversight of third-party marketing sources, review, and adaptation of marketing plan during lease up. Third- party marketing consultants to include brand design firms, website developers, signage companies, online marketing sources, community outreach and the like.
· Partner with operations team, development team and Development Partner to plan and coordinate advertising and promotional marketing campaigns, and execute marketing activities and programs to achieve revenue, sales, and lease up goals.
· Drive the management and implementation of cutting-edge and innovative communications, marketing, and advertising outlets and vehicles by utilizing internet, website, and other emerging technologies to create cost-effective tactics for increasing traffic and promoting leasing.
· Maintain a benchmark system to track performance of each marketing source including data from Yardi, ILOVELEASEING, EliseAi, CoStar and advertiser’s statistics. Monitor the cost effectiveness of marketing expenditures by analyzing advertising and cost-per-lead and lease for each community.
· Provide feedback for customer facing experience on new development and stabilized communities.
· Partner with operations team and Executive Vice President to plan and coordinate advertising and promotional marketing campaigns, and execute marketing activities and programs to achieve revenue, sales, and business development goals.
· Define area demographics and competitive offerings, review and interpret property historical activity and future plans, develop marketing calendar, and assist in plans to increase traffic.
· Supervise the communication of each community marketing message through print, internet, social media, review sites, signage, and other means of general advertising.
· Have the knowledge and ability to train associates on geographically appropriate programs, leasing, marketing, and customer service. Help in the development of these leasing and training efforts.
· Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans targeting prospective and existing customers. Closely monitor weekly trends in traffic, occupancy, availability, and leasing for all communities in each region.
· Audit all marketing sources monthly for correct lead phone numbers, email addresses, pricing, photo tagging and brand messaging.
· Assist in the completion of Monthly Marketing Audits for each asset.
· Maintain changes to community websites using photos, tagging, ONEDAY video, content enrichment, etc to maximize communities search engine optimization (SEO).
· Assist IT with specific marketing issues that are reported such as integration concerns, Yieldstar pricing feed, incorrect website information and other possible situations.
· College degree (Bachelors or above in marketing, management, or other related field of study.)
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· Strong analytical and investigative skills,
· Strong attention to detail
· Adherence to critical timelines and tracking progress to hit milestones.
· Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Outlook. Yardi and RealPage budget software knowledge a plus. Canva or Adobe design programs a plus.
· Present ideas and information in a concise, well-organized way.
· Manage time well; correctly prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
· Working at a faster than average pace for most of the workday. Must be able to adapt/adjust to continual changes and variety.