Onit is a global leader in artificial intelligence platforms and enterprise workflow solutions for legal, compliance, sales, IT, HR and finance departments. With Onit, companies can transform best practices into smarter workflows, better processes and operational efficiencies. Onit focuses on enterprise legal management, matter management, spend management, contract lifecycle management and legal holds, transforming the way global Fortune 500 companies and corporate legal departments bridge the gap between systems of record and systems of engagement.
The Director of Revenue Operations is a critical member of the Global Go to Market (GTM) leadership team and reports into the VP of Rev Ops and M&A Integrations. The role is responsible for building technology, processes and insights to enable GTM functions to deliver their goals. The Rev Ops team partners closely with the Marketing Ops, and Finance teams, to deliver the infrastructure, insights, analysis and integrations used by the GTM organization at all levels from leadership to individual contributors.
You will love this role if you thrive working autonomously and enjoy working closely with GTM leaders to be a co-pilot to deliver results.
- Have great understanding of sales, marketing and customer success
- Support the GTM tech stack and roadmap, such as building and supporting the technologies and workflows for Salesforce and Marketo
- Manage a team based across the US
- Develops GTM sales processes including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, account/territory planning and opportunity close planning.
- Drive business performance through deep business insight and work closely with other team members and business stakeholders. Lead the development of metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practice sharing across the globe
- Acts in partnership with executive leadership in driving the annual fiscal planning cycle. This includes designing our Go To Market Strategy, performing territory analysis & quota assignments, and compensation plan design & implementation.
- Provide strategic and management reporting analysis to support Sales decision making
- Partner closely with the Marketing Ops team to implement and optimize new solutions
- Act as first point of contact on technical issues for the Sales tech stack
- Lead the team that ensures that Sales gets maximum value out of Salesforce, and champion data hygiene and sales processes best practices
- Provide training to end users for onboarding and up-to-date best practices
- Lead a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new sales and operating models.
- Build and maintaining weekly forecasting process across 2 separate Business Units
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales ops/marketing ops
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a team with, and strategic grasp of Salesforce and Marketo
- Highly motivated, self starter who can ‘connect the dots’ in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment and having a proactive problem solving, analytically driven approach.
- With the ability to problem solve using data, and develop solutions with a clear-eyed and impartial focus on efficiency
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks that focus on the customer and their journey
- Strong listening and persuasion skills and ability to partner the team members and stakeholders to align cross-functional groups to continuously improve the revenue stack
- Experience with SaaS offerings and Product Led Growth companies is a plus